FIRST DAY: CITY TOUR
City tour in Cusco, You must be in the airport of Lima at least two hours before your flight leaves to Cusco,you only have to approach to the airline counter and display your ID’s to check in ,the flight to Cusco lasts 1 hr and 10 minutes, In Cusco ” The Archaeological Capital of America “, Our staff will be waiting for you to take them to Hotel, where you will drink coca tea .Around 13:30 hrs We’ll pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives with a professional guide
- The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo: Religious center known as “The Temple of the Sun” where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction
- Sacsayhuaman: Built at 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, Famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feet high,with a weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol is held in June Every year.
- Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
- Puca-Pucara: An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
- Tambomachay: At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water,known traditionally as the place where water rests.
At the return to Cusco (18:30 hrs) we can be dropped off near to main Square or at The Dance and Music Show to watch tipical dances of Cusco.
SECOND DAY: SACRED VALLEY
This tour starts 08:30 am, we pick you up at your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the chance to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we’ll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley
We’ll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
Finally we will go to the Ollantaytambo train station to board the train that starts 16.36 hrs to Aguas Calientes, arriving averaging 18.09 hrs. Spend the night in hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu). HOSTAL TAYTA ***
THIRD DAY: MACHUPICCHU
Tour a Machupicchu “The lost City of the Inkas” After getting up early and have breakfast, we climb to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and we can appreciate the spectacular sunrise this marvel and we will have two hours with our guide . Optional: can make the trek to Huaynapicchu this will take about 2 hours round trip (no guide and $10 usd plus). Then you will be given free time to stroll through the citadel. They will have all morning to Machu Picchu to take pictures and be in this mystical place. Then descend by bus to Aguas Calientes in the afternoon and take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, to transport you by bus to Cusco and drive you to your hotel.
FOURTH DAY : TOUR MORAY +SALT MINE
After enjoying breakfast in the hotel, we’ll pick you up at 09:00 hrs in our mobility, to go to the town of Maras and make a colorful journey, through towns and beautiful scenery so we can enjoy in our tour, first visit the town of Maras, from there you can appreciate the range and Vilcanota snowy peaks as “El Chicon” and “Veronica.” Today, this village guard attractive from the pre-Hispanic, colonial and republican, then visit the Moray Archeological Complex located 7 kilometers southwest of Maras; are a set of enormous terraces that overlap concentrically in a giant pit, these beautiful terraces in the Inca served as an agricultural laboratory “Greenhouse Prototype.” Finally we will visit the Salt located northwest of the town of Maras are comprised of about 2000 small wells with an average area of about 5 meters, operated from the Inca, Colonial Period and which remains even exploited by the locals. After our visit we return to Cusco.
Farewell and travel from Cusco to Lima After having a good breakfast.
we’ll pick you up from your hotel to drive you to the airport in Cusco, which is a few minutes from downtown Cusco, we must be one hour before at least to make arrangements for confirmation of flight After check in at the airline to fly and pay the airport tax, we said goodbye and you’ll aboard the flight from Cusco to Lima.
Not included in package :
AirflightLima-Cusco – Lima, if you want we can add the fare is about USD 240 (Base Rate) round trip per person is rate can be increased according to schedule and availability of
Included in the tour:
- transfers to hotels, airports, station bus (in /out)
- Tours to Machupicchu, sacred valley, Moray and Maras Cusco City.
- All transportation for the tours+entrace ticket+ guide
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Machupicchu – Ollantaytambo. (go/back)
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tourist guide in English or Spanish.
- Entrance tickets to all to visit Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, City and surrounding areas, and museums.
- 3 nights hotel in Cusco.( inc andina hotel **)
- 1 night in hostal in Aguas Calientes. ( HST TAYTA , OR SIMILAR )
- 4 american breakfast t in hotels, 1 lunch buffet in the sacred Valley.