The Service Includes:
- Private, Tourist Transport “To and from” the hydroelectric plant (Cusco, Hydro, Cusco)
- 1 night accommodation (w/ private bath, 24 hour hot water, Free luggage storage) from two to 4 person max per room)
- 1 lunch, 1 dinner (Day 1), 1 breakfast (Day 2)
- Entrance to the Citadel of Machu Picchu
- Professional, bilingual Guide
What you should bring:
- Mosquito repellent, sunscreen
- Hat and long sleeve shirts
- Swimsuit, Shorts, towel, and sandals, if you want to visit the thermal baths
- flashlight, for if you choose to walk up to Machu Picchu, a poncho for rain
- Water bottle and snacks
- Camera, etc
Note: The accommodation will be based on double or group room
Not Included in Price:
- Bus up to, or down from, Machu Picchu (Price: USD 24)
- Lunch on Day 2
- Entrance to the thermal hot baths
DAY 1.- Pick up from your hotel at 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 a.m., and then go by bus on the road watching the beautiful scenery of the jungle to get to Santa Teresa, where they will have 1 hour for lunch, then continue our journey to hydro to continue for 3 hours walking (12 km) along the railway line reaching Aguas Calientes at 6:30 pm approximately.
We spend the first night.
DAY 2: (Sunrise at Machu Picchu).
You will have the option to go up to Machu Picchu by bus or by foot. Breakfast will be served from 4:30 am. The guided tour of the site will begin at 6:00 am and will last for at least 2 hours. Afterwards, you will be able to enjoy some free time until approximately 11:00 am, which is the recommended time to begin returning down the mountain to the Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu Village). where you will walking 12 km (3 hours) to return to hydroelectric plant
Upon our arrival to the hydroelectric plant, we will take our bus, they are waiting with your names We will return to back to Cusco, returning down the same road that brought us here. We will arrive to Cusco around 9:30 pm (approx).